AuthorMessage
Vondominion
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 65
Married to : Single and Looking
Registration date : 2007-04-15

PostSubject: 300   Thu Apr 19, 2007 5:25 pm

300 is the sickest movie that was ever made. Talk about it here and let us know how you felt about it. Please no vulgar remarks and if you would like post screen pics here. Thank you for your time and support.

-Iruka
Back to top Go down
View user profile
R O C K L E E

Male
Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2007-05-13

PostSubject: Re: 300   Wed May 16, 2007 1:53 pm

Well my man iruka already posted it. So i'll just finish off what he is trying to say. 300 is the best moive out this year. I think atleast the director put alot of effort into filmiming the way he did. It was interesting to see the way they made it. I loved the battle scenes very well done. Although there was alot of special effects, the battle scenes looked realistic. Personally i loved this movie soo much i have watched it 46 times so far. I know you might be thinking i'm crazy. well i am but still thats not the point, lol. Its worth seeing, all those times. Atleast even once, you will fall off your seat. The best battle secene is Leonaides solo, him with his spear and his sword very nicely done. The editor of the movie and special effects director decided to use "bullet time" in other words slow motion. Which was really something to be proud of, because it worked so well. Overall this movie is one of the best battle scene movies you will see around. I can tell you now once you watch it, you will be addicted like me for about ages. LOL. The very best scene in this whole movie is at the end, when "dilios" one of the spartans. Is telling the story and then the camera view switches to bird eye view. Its just amazing, we get to see 10000 spartans gathered together its just breath taking. Okay, now i'll stop talking about it. I'm out later

Spartans what is our profession? "AHOOOOO, AHOOOO"
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legacy's forum :: Entertainment :: Movies-
Jump to: