Male
Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2007-04-18

PostSubject: Character profile   Mon Apr 23, 2007 11:26 pm

This is where you will put your Ninja info

Name:
Weight:
History:
4 Jutsu's you use: (you can buy/learn more later for your ryo, also you must choose low lvl jutsu here but dont worry its only because you are an academy student)
Weapons:

NOTE: You only put your first 100 points here. Only the Kage can edit it! You can try but you will be kicked out of the village.

This is where it gets a little picky... you start my village with 100 points total. 50 for the offensive and 50 def. You pick how you want them destributed. Each time you post you will be alowed 5 more points. SPAM POSTS DONT COUNT

Skills-
Taijutsu: ATT/ DEF/
Ninjutsu: ATT/ DEF/
Genjutsu: ATT/ DEF/
Weapons: ATT/ DEF/

You will be given a set amount of life. Your charater weill start out with 100 health. Every 10 posts you will receive 25 HP SPAM POSTS DONT COUNT

Your posts will be counted every night and your character info will be adjusted then.

Your ryo for joining a village will be 1,000. You can get more ryo for doing jobs/missions or winning a battle. Your village will have tornamates and there will also be an inter-village tornamate. All tornamate dates will be posted by your kage.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Beowulf

Male
Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2007-04-18

PostSubject: Re: Character profile   Wed Apr 25, 2007 5:21 pm

Name: Beowulf
Height:185 cm (73 in)
Weight:88 kg (195 lbs)
History: Last of my clan, meaning i am the last with my bloodline trait. Not only can i manipulate sand without chakra, my body is entirely made of sand making me impervious to most damage. my chakra network is entirely different from that of most others. close friend of the kyoshi kage
4 Jutsu's you use:
Bakuryu Ryusa:
bringing a huge mass of sand creating a avalanche of sand which completely engulfs the enemy, suffocating them and drowning them in sand.
Sabaku Taisou
Following the Bakuryu Ryusa, it compacts the sand thus crushing the enemies in a huge amount of sand.
Desert Mirage
Genjutsu that completely distorts the enemies vision making it impossible to target anything. Though it can be released regularly, after i use Bakuryu Ryusa it becomes impossible to release.
Suijinheki
Technique learned from living without water, collects water particles from the air instantly creating a water barrier or many other water techniques.
Weapons: Samaru, a sword composed of light. When fully activated can become as brite as the sun.
Weakness: Light, dark, fire, and water jutsu's.
Skills-
Taijutsu: ATT/ 50 DEF/1000
Ninjutsu: ATT/450 DEF/350
Genjutsu: ATT/600 DEF/300
Weapons: ATT/ 200 DEF/1000

Ryo:1,000,000,000
Health: N/A (i am impervious to most damage because of my bloodline trait. if a number is needed then expect it to be really high)

Last edited by on Mon Apr 30, 2007 8:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kingobdd

Male
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Character profile   Fri Apr 27, 2007 8:00 pm

Name:kingobdd
Height:5ft11in
Weight:150
History:a prodigey youngest of my clan
Jutsus:
Clone Jutsu- King can produce one clone(not shadow clone) when he announces it before he attacks.
Replacement Jutsu-He can replace himself with an inanimate object twice and only twice a fight.

Weapons:anaku a sword that has a demon dragon that when used unleases every thing fire,water,earth,wind,dark,land light.

Skills-
Taijutsu: ATT/ 25 DEF/25
Ninjutsu: ATT/ 0 DEF/50
Genjutsu: ATT/ 10 DEF/10
Weapons: ATT/ 15 DEF/15

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://yahoo.com
sky16

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Character profile   Sat Apr 28, 2007 9:00 am

Name:sky16
Height:6 2"
Weight:160
History:
4 Jutsu's you use: 1:summoning jutsu 2:clone jutsu 3:Shadow Shuriken Clone Skill 4:Shadow Shuriken
Weapons: 1:demon wind shuriken 2:regular shuriken 3:kunai 4:katana

Skills-
Taijutsu: ATT/10 DEF/10
Ninjutsu: ATT/15 DEF/15
Genjutsu: ATT/15 DEF/15
Weapons: ATT/10 DEF/10

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character profile   

Back to top Go down

Character profile