Vondominion
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 65
Married to : Single and Looking
Registration date : 2007-04-15

PostSubject: Character creation   Sun Apr 15, 2007 7:07 pm

Name:
Faction: (Ninja, Knight, Samurai, Barbarian, Mercenary. Or simply country)
Description:
History:
Equipment:
Abilities: (for ninja-jutsu, for samurai- battle abilities, for barbarian's- tribal magic, for Knights- Holy abilities. each will be discussed later.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
uchiha sauske

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Character creation   Sat Apr 21, 2007 12:38 pm

Name:uchiha sauske
Faction: ninja
Description:i am a ninja of the fire country the hiden leaf vilages my clan is uchiha my brother itachi killed my clan so me and itachi r the only one left of uchiha.
History:The Sharingan, literally Copy Wheel Eye, is a very special condition of the eye that occurs naturally in some members of the Uchiha Clan. While it is believed to have been derived from the Hyuuga clan Byakugan the abilities of the Sharingan differ greatly from those of the Byakugan. Most notably the Sharingan's most well known ability is to be able to memorize any technique that it has been a witness to including nijutsu, genjutsu and taijutsu techniques. Other abilities of this very special eye include hypnosis, allowing it's user to suggest actions and thoughts to the opponent. The Sharingan also has the very useful ability to see through any illusionary technique.

Just like the Byakugan, the Sharingan also has one main weakness, while it is not a blind spot as the Byakugan has, this weakness could be more physically dangerous. When used for an extended period of time, in some cases, it drains the chakra of the user quite quickly. Any user of the Sharingan must have a good amount of chakra and stamina in order to successfully copy a technique, however, no amount of chakra will allow it's user to copy the abilities of another clans exclusive bloodline abilities, or allow him to summon a creature with whom he has not made a contract with. Along with all these, the worst opponent a Sharingan user could ever come up against is one who specializes in taijutsu such as Rock Lee. Because no hand seals involving chakra are required for taijutsu they can not easily be copied unless the user has extraordinary amounts of strength, agility, and stamina to keep up with the swift moves of a taijutsu user.

Unlike the Byakugan, the Uchiha clan Sharingan does not appear automatically at birth in an Uchiha clan member. Instead the Sharingan will typically not show up until the user is faced with a life threatening situation, the Sharingan will activate and help to save the life of the user, and after the first appearance of the Sharingan, the user can call upon the use of the Sharingan at any time he pleases. One interesting fact about the Sharingan is that you can gauge the power of the Sharingan user by counting the dots in the person's eye. One dot would be a beginner, two an intermediate, and three dots are found in each eye of a matured adult Sharingan user. It is not unusual to find a user whose two eyes contain different amount
Equipment:kunai, shurikan
Abilities:taijutsu,sharingan,ninjutsu,and speed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kakashi

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Character creation   Sat Apr 21, 2007 3:45 pm

Name:Kakashi Hatake
Faction: Ninja
Description:A joniuin of the hidden leaf village kakashi is the sensai of naruto uzamachi sakue uchiha and sakure haruno
History:has lived in the hidden leaf village for many years
Equipment:suriken and kuni
Abilities: has the sharingon eye, Kakashis friend gave it to him as a last dyeing gift since his friend never gave him a gift when kakashi became a jonuin so as his friend was crushed by rocks (i think) he cut out his eye and gave it to kakashi since kakashi isnt of the unchiha clan he doest have the stamina to use it for long put he does have an impressive array of jutsus and knows hows to use his sharingon well despite him not being a uchiha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rikimaru

Male
Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2007-04-23

PostSubject: Azuma Rikimaru   Mon Apr 23, 2007 7:00 pm

Name:Rikimaru (Azuma last name)
Faction:Ninja
Description:Right eye is scarred from a dangerous battle. Clothed in black ninja suit covering mouth and nose. Gray/White hair. 6'9
History:I am the last surviving member of the legendary Azuma clan of Japan. My right eye is scarred due to a vicious battle with a demon. I travled across the countries far and wide in search for someone who knows of this demon so I can destroy him for eliminating my clan.
Equipment:Izayoi-Short Katana,shurkien,poision rice,and animal flute
Abilities:Wrath Of Heaven-gives user incredible strength and amazing speed in order to overcome the dangerous situation. Cost the User most of his life to use. (like using a move that almost kills you) Last resort weapon only used when opening right eye
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Girae

Male
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Character creation   Mon Apr 30, 2007 7:12 pm

Name: Girae Yoru
Faction: Ninja
Description: 6'6" tall, spikey black hair, has wraps around his feet up to his shins, and from his palms to his elbow. He has a black bracelet on his right arm. He has brown eyes, but they, along with the rest of his face, is covered behind a mask.
History: Girae Yoru is one of the last of the Yoru clan. Although he can not use the true Yoru power of Sand-Manipulation, he has developed his own Lightning/Ice/Wind based Ninjutsu he calls "Storm Strike", which is a fusion of Raikiri, Ice Release: Black Dragon Outburst Snowstorm, and Rasengan, and many other Hyoton-jutsu.
Equipment: Tengu, A katana enbuded with holy power.
Abilities:
Storm Strike
Raikiri
Rasengan
Ice Release: Black Dragon Outburst Snowstorm
Ice Release: One-Horned White Whale
Ice Release: Piercing Dragon Fierce Tiger
Ice Release: Swallow Snow Storm
Ice Release: Wolf Fang Avalanche Technique
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content