AuthorMessage
Vondominion
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 65
Married to : Single and Looking
Registration date : 2007-04-15

PostSubject: Academy Training Grounds   Wed Apr 25, 2007 11:33 pm

As you enter you see a large practice field, on your right the posts commonly associated with Taijutsu training, the targets on a closed range on your left showing where the shuriken practice takes place, and in the center a large arena stands where sparring and tournaments take place as well as major Jutsu testing.

(post your entrance and introduction in the Kage's Quarters before beginning to train here)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
R O C K L E E

Male
Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2007-05-13

PostSubject: Re: Academy Training Grounds   Wed May 16, 2007 12:51 pm

*Enters training ground, looks around* Place looks, cool...! I guess i shoulld start practicing with Arzina. *Walks over to the weapon training ground, takes out zanpaktuo(Arizna). Starts training, slashes a few dummies. Does shunpo around slashing all dummie around. Finally using " Eskurko" zanpaktuo releases a blue light in shape of a whip, slashes the last dummie* That should do it, enough training for today. *pants, kneeling on ground* That was good, *walks out of training ground, looing around panting*

- R O C K L E E
Back to top Go down
View user profile
R O C K L E E

Male
Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2007-05-13

PostSubject: Re: Academy Training Grounds   Thu May 17, 2007 12:00 pm

*Walks on field* Meh, sunnny day today. Lets get started Arzina, i think it will be a good session.*seaths zanpaktuo, looks foward to dummies* Okay here we go Arzina, work with me. *runs towards dummies slashing them one by one. Does shunpo (flash steps), moves around slashing dummies* Whooo, some work out! *looks around, panting.. gripping Arzina in hand* Okay time for the final blow.! *TStands infront of Three Huge dummies made out of stone, uses Eskurko on them. A flash of blue light come out and cuts them in half* Phew... *walks out of training ground panting*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Academy Training Grounds   

Back to top Go down

Academy Training Grounds
Page 1 of 1